Sample Bank Teller Interview Questions
If you are one of the chosen candidates for a bank teller interview, your chances of getting the job are a lot closer. Nevertheless, you need to do well on your interview because they want to see if you fit in the bank and for the job. The key to doing well in the bank teller interview is to prepare for the interview. The first part of preparing is understanding your resume and to be able to talk about your past experience and how they may be able to apply in a bank teller role. The second part is practicing some of the bank teller interview questions they may ask so you are prepared to answer them. Read these sample bank teller interview questions and practice answering them in case you are asked them in a real interview situation!
• What is your top strength?
• If you had one weakness, what would you say it is?
• Why do you want to become a bank teller?
• What skills do you have that will make you a good bank teller?
• What do you like about the bank teller job?
• How does your past experience apply to this job?
• Have you ever been praised for your hard work? If so, why?
• What would you do if you ever saw an employee stealing?
• How would your past employer’s rate your customer service skills?
• How would you handle a rude customer?
• If you don’t know the answer to a customer’s question, what would you do?
• Explain one of the bank’s main products and how would you sell that product to potential customers?
• What are the different types of loans one could have?
• What are the different types of bank account one could have?
• What would you do if you saw someone commit fraud? How would you handle the situation?
• If you saw a suspicious transaction, how would you react?
• Explain a time where you worked in a team.
• Explain a time where you had to deal with a rude customer.